Integrated Nuclear Fuel Cycle Information System (iNFCIS)
INFCIS is a resource for technical and statistical information about nuclear fuel cycle activities worldwide, as reported to the IAEA.
The system includes four databases and one computer simulation system:
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Information System;
- World Distribution of Uranium Deposits Database;
- World Thorium Deposits and Resources;
- Post Irradiation Examination Facilities Database;
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Simulation System; and the
- Minor Actinide Property Database.