How to Contribute to PUI
To make an extra-budgetary contribution through the PUI:
- Member States initiate the process by sending a pledge letter to the IAEA. These letters should be addressed to the Director-General(DG) and should include the following information:
- The name and contact details of the Member State making the contribution;
- The amount of the contribution and the specific project to fund; and
- Indicate in the pledge letter that the contribution is made through the PUI;
- The IAEA will initiate the formal acceptance process for the contribution and respond to the initial pledge letter.
Member States that are considering a contribution through the PUI are encouraged to closely consult with the Secretariat prior to making an official pledge.