- LUKUMBUZYA Fellowships and Scientific Visits
- McDONALD 090529 TC2
- BASHUR CRA NLO europe 290509
- SEYBOLD_Partnership Building Essentials
- SIRONI_PresentationFinance to NLOs
- YAMASHITA_Counterpart Workshop MTPS
- MRABIT_Seminar TCLOs-NLAs
- SAMIEI_PACT2009 - for Europe NLOs_Samiei
- RIBEIRO_TCEU briefing
- AMARAL_Eliana FNLO Europe 2009
- RECIO_Overview of the TC Programme-MRecio
- ACUNA_Explanation of logframe PCMF
- JAMET_NLO training
- COLINET_TC IT systems 20090421
- KHALIL_OLA Role
- LEE_Project Design HSLEE
- DE CASTRO_TC Training Courses
- BRAUNEGGER G_IAEA Nuclear Security Activities
- DE LA CRUZ_Experts Component
May 29, 2009
From 27-29 May 2009, the Division for Europe, Department of Technical Cooperation (TC), organized a Training for new TC National Liaison Officers (NLOs)/Assistants (NLAs), and new staff members of Permanent Missions in Vienna, at the IAEA Headquarters in Vienna.
The purpose of the training was to brief the newly appointed national TC NLOs, NLAs and new staff of Permanent Missions in Vienna, on standard TC procedures, and to learn more about the functions of other IAEA Departments and the relationship with TC and thereby through this training cooperation between the IAEA and the Member States can be more optimally facilitated.
The powerpoint presentations as well as the pictures from the Training are attached on this page.