Outreach and promotion
Outreach and promotion of INIS is undertaken jointly by the INIS Secretariat in Vienna and INIS Liaison Officers in Member States. Its aim is to increase awareness of the INIS, its products and services, and to highlight the benefits for current and potential users. INIS Member States are responsible for organizing promotional activities in their countries while the INIS Secretariat assists by providing promotional and information materials. Activities include:
- Promotion at IAEA and other nuclear conferences, meetings, symposia and exhibitions with online and/or other demonstrations;
- Publishing articles in professional journals;
- INIS advertising in professional journals;
- Provision of promotional materials to hosts;
- Preparation and distribution of brochures, information sheets, and other promotional tools;
- INIS entries published in directories world-wide.