New Release of the INIS Collection Search (ICS)
26 February 2013 - New release of the INIS Collection Search (ICS) has been made deployed.
The following features have been introduced:
- Emailing search results: Search results can now be sent to any email address. The results can be customized by selecting:
- format: plain text or HTML
- number of results shown in the email
- inclusion of only the URL for the search results page
- inclusion of a customized message
- Direct export to RefWorks and EndNote databases: Selected search results can now be exported directly to either RefWorks or EndNote databases, allowing the user to manage search results from the INIS database outside of the ICS web application.
- Citation in RIS format: Citations can be manually downloaded in RIS format, making the exported citations compatible with other databases that support this format.
More information on using these new features is available in the INIS Collection Search Help.