INPRO Dialogue Forum
The INPRO Dialogue Forum offers a platform for technology holders, technology users and other stakeholders to share information, perspectives and knowledge on issues related to sustainable nuclear energy development.
INPRO Dialogue Forums on Global Nuclear Energy Sustainability
- 13th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 18-21 October 2016, IAEA, Vienna
INPRO Dialogue Forum on Legal and Institutional Issues in the Global Deployment of Small Modular Reactors
- 12th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 13-15 April 2016, IAEA, Vienna
Generation IV Nuclear Energy Systems
- 11th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 20-23 October 2015, IAEA, Vienna
Roadmaps for a Transition to Globally Sustainable Nuclear Energy Systems
- 10th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 26-29 May 2015, IAEA, Vienna
Cooperative Approaches to the Back End of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle: Drivers and Legal, Institutional and Financial Impediments
- 9th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 18-21 November 2014, IAEA, Vienna
International Collaboration on Innovations: Towards Global Sustainable Nuclear Energy
- 8th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 26-29 August 2014, IAEA, Vienna
Toward Nuclear Energy System Sustainability: Economics, Resource Availability and Institutional Arrangements
- 7th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 19-22 November 2013, IAEA, Vienna
Sustainability of Nuclear Energy System Based on Evolutionary Reactors
- 6th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 29 July−2 August 2013, IAEA, Vienna
Licensing and Safety Issues for Small and Medium-Sized Reactors
- 5th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 27–31 August 2012, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Long term Prospects for Nuclear Energy post-Fukushima
- 4th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 30 July–3 August 2012, IAEA, Vienna
Drivers and Impediments for Regional Cooperation on the Way to
Sustainable Nuclear Energy Systems
INPRO Dialogue Forums on Nuclear Energy Innovations
- 3rd INPRO Dialogue Forum, 14–18 November 2011, IAEA, Vienna
Common User Considerations for Small and Medium-sized Nuclear Power Reactors
- 2nd INPRO Dialogue Forum, 4–7 October 2010, IAEA, Vienna
Multilateral Approaches to Sustainable Nuclear Energy Deployment - Institutional Challenges
- 1st INPRO Dialogue Forum on Nuclear Energy Innovations, 1–4 February 2010, IAEA, Vienna
The INPRO Dialogue Forum focusses on topics and issues relevant to global nuclear energy sustainability in the 21st century, long term nuclear energy strategies and the role of nuclear technology innovations.
The INPRO Dialogue Forum is open to all IAEA Member States and involves a variety of stakeholders, including governments, national and international organizations, regulators, vendors, operators and researchers.
Open discussions between technology users and holders at an early stage in the development of nuclear energy systems facilitate a common understanding of issues, establishment of strategic partnerships between technology users and holders and future deployment of innovative nuclear energy systems in the technology user countries.
The main value of the INPRO Dialogue Forum lies in the opportunity to discuss and share perspectives on issues of common interest, with the goal of reaching consensus and adopting joint policies.
The INPRO Dialogue Forum is being implemented in strategic cooperation with other IAEA technical programmes to ensure good coordination and to take advantage of IAEA expertise in different areas. All Dialogue Forums have been supported by the IAEA’s Department of Technical Cooperation, which facilitates the participation of developing countries and allows them to benefit from, and engage in, discussions on global nuclear energy sustainability.