The International Nuclear Information System (INIS)
hosts one of the world's largest collections of published information on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology. It offers online access to a unique collection of non-conventional literature. INIS is operated by the IAEA in collaboration with over 150 members.
- Nuclear safety
- Browse INIS Collection by Subject Category and popular search topics
- INIS in the World: Activities of INIS national centres
- Include INIS Collection Search Widget on your page
- 16 January 2015 – Nuclear Information Conference in China. The 3rd Annual Nuclear Information Technology China Forum will be held from 9 - 10 April 2015, in Shanghai, and will gather over 30 speakers and 230 experts to share global IT experiences, display advanced solutions and solve difficulties encountered during informatisation development. Read more →
- 15 January 2015 – JINR and INIS. An article about the long-lasting and successful cooperation between the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) and INIS is now available on the web in both English and Russian.
- 14 January 2015 – Romanian Institute for Nuclear Research. The Romanian Institute for Nuclear Research installs INIS Collection search widget on its website. Read more →
Since 2011, INIS has provided the nuclear community with an efficient gateway to its collection of more than 3.6 million bibliographic records: the INIS Collection Search (ICS) engine. The established partnership with Google underlines the tradition of INIS to embrace the newest technologies to continuously improve its services, while laying a strong foundation for future collaboration with Google. Read more →