The International Nuclear Information System (INIS)
hosts one of the world's largest collections of published information on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology. It offers online access to a unique collection of non-conventional literature. INIS is operated by the IAEA in collaboration with over 150 members.
- Nuclear safety
- Browse INIS Collection by Subject Category and popular search topics
- INIS in the World: Activities of INIS national centres
- Include INIS Collection Search Widget on your page
- 25 March 2015 – 2014 INIS Progress and Activity Report. The newly released 2014 INIS Progress and Activity Report is now available on the INIS website. Read more →
- 16 January 2015 – Nuclear Information Conference in China. The 3rd Annual Nuclear Information Technology China Forum will be held from 9 - 10 April 2015, in Shanghai, and will gather over 30 speakers and 230 experts to share global IT experiences, display advanced solutions and solve difficulties encountered during informatisation development. Read more →
- 15 January 2015 – JINR and INIS. An article about the long-lasting and successful cooperation between the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) and INIS is now available on the web in both English and Russian.
Since 2011, INIS has provided the nuclear community with an efficient gateway to its collection of more than 3.6 million bibliographic records: the INIS Collection Search (ICS) engine. The established partnership with Google underlines the tradition of INIS to embrace the newest technologies to continuously improve its services, while laying a strong foundation for future collaboration with Google. Read more →