The International Nuclear Information System (INIS)
hosts one of the world's largest collections of published information on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology. It offers online access to a unique collection of non-conventional literature. INIS is operated by the IAEA in collaboration with over 150 members.
- Nuclear safety
- Browse INIS Collection by Subject Category and popular search topics
- INIS in the World: Activities of INIS national centres
- Include INIS Collection Search Widget on your page
- 12 June 2013 – Browse INIS Collection by Subject Category. This is a new feature offered by the INIS Collection Search which can be accessed directly from the ICS webpage by clicking on 'Browse', or from the 'In focus' feature of the INIS website. Read more...
- 6 June 2013 – New Version of the INIS Collection Search (ICS). A newly launched version of the INIS Collection Search offers enhanced user experience, as well as an automatic search of the IAEA Meetings on Atomic Energy. Read more...
- 26 February 2013 – New Release of the INIS Collection Search (ICS). INIS Collection Search continues to be improved. New email, export and other features have been introduced. Read more...
The INIS Collection Search (ICS) is "the free and open web access to INIS Collection". This was the definition chosen to present the ICS during the last IAEA General Conference. Behind this simple definition a significant amount of work was done during the last two years to develop a strong web search application. This article looks into the history of the ICS, describing its powerful functionalities. The current version of the ICS was released at the end of July 2012. Read more