Waste Technology Section
Connecting the Network of Networks for Enhanced Communication and Training (CONNECT)
CONNECT is a web-based collaboration platform hosted by the IAEA on behalf of its Member States that will provide a gateway for interconnecting existing and planned IAEA networks, increasing the participation of individuals and organizations involved in them, and making available additional sources of information that complement existing training workshops and meetings.
Amongst the features provided by CONNECT you will find:
- Discussion forums on both common and special topics;
- Expert search function; find the person who can help you with your problems;
- Library of documents, presentations, videos, software tools, glossaries, and other resources;
- E-Learning: nuclear education and training, on demand video, and archived presentations and seminars;
- Resources, including calendar of meetings and events, training courses, webinars, and online meeting workspaces.
CONNECT is currently available for a limited number of Networks.
CONNECT can be accessed on this website: http://nucleus.iaea.org/sites/CONNECT
Please note that CONNECT is only available to registered users of IAEA NUCLEUS site. To register for NUCLEUS, simply go to http://nucleus.iaea.org and follow the instructions for registration. Registration is simple and takes only a few minutes. No approval is required and access is immediate.
NUCLEUS provides a single-sign-on (SSO) solution for users of IAEA resources on the web that require authentication (i.e., username and password protection). With NUCLEUS, you only need register one time and you can use the same username and password for access to all of the IAEA's many online resources.
**Important: Please note that CONNECT is not available to the general public. It is a special collaboration platform for current participants and partners in the IAEA Networks. If you are a current participant or would like to be considered for membership, please visit the CONNECT website, or visit one of the network websites shown in the left-side navigation from this page.