Nuclear Power Engineering
2nd China (International) I&C Technology Conference in the Nuclear Power Field
The event is organized by the Chinese Nuclear Society and the China Instrument and Control Society in cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency. The conference subject is "promoting and reinforcing nuclear safety in the post-Fukushima era". Leaders and experts from governmental organization, national and international organizations, universities, science / research institutes, nuclear power enterprises, design institutes, and I&C equipment vendors are invited to discuss the nuclear I&C technology development.
Besides a one-day plenary session, there will be thematic workshops focusing on 9 topics as follows:
- Nuclear power plant I&C system operation and maintenance technology
- I&C system design and research
- I&C system and equipment installation & integration & erecting technology
- I&C equipment manufacturing and identification
- R&D and application of digital I&C system platforms and equipment
- Control room design and man-machine interface
- Reliability, industrial safety and industrial information security
- Post-Fukushima improvements & security assessment on instrumentation standards and regulations, nuclear safety
- Nuclear power I&C cutting-edge technology
This page contains the most up-to-date information and materials regarding the event. Please visit this page regularly, as new and revised materials will be uploaded here as they become available.
The conference venue is the Qujiang Hotel, Xi'an International Conference Center, Yanta south road, Xi’an city, Shaanxi province. Information on the room rates can be found in the Registration Form.
More information on the event may be obtained from:
Ms MA Xiaoyu, email@example.com; Tel: +86-13811609559
Ms. WEN Wendy, firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel:86-13811493705
Interested participants should fill in the Registration Form and send it to Ms. Ma as soon as possible.
Please contact NENP Engineering Section - Contact Point if you have any questions.