Collaborative Project COOL
"Investigation of technological challenges related to the removal of heat by liquid metal and molten salt coolants from reactor cores operating at high temperatures"
4th Consultancy Meeting
10 - 11 May 2011
IAEA Headquarters, Vienna, Austria
This page contains the most up-to-date information and materials regarding the Consultancy Meeting.
Country presentations made during the Meeting:
- Brazil (Reactor Kinetics Applications in an ADS)
- China (Pressure Drop Research of the CEFR Reactor Core)
- Germany (Improving the Corrosion Resistance and Creep Strength of Steels)
- Germany (Thermal Hydraulic Study of a Gas-cooled ADS)
- India (Heat Transfer Studies on Lead-Bismuth Eutectic)
- Italy (Status of ENEA Activities Related to COOL Project)
- Republic of Korea (Flow and Heat Transfer of FLiNaK Molten Salt in Small Channels)
For futher questions please contact Mr. Leonhard Meyer, Scientific Secretary